Jurnal Riset Manajemen Indonesia https://jurnal.pascabangkinang.ac.id/index.php/jrmi <p>JURNAL RISET MANAJEMEN INDONESIA (JRMI) dengan ISSN Online 2723-1305, merupakan jurnal penelitian dan kajian ilmiah yang diterbitkan oleh Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIE) Bangkinang.</p> <p>Penyunting menerima kiriman naskah hasil kajian dan penelitian untuk bidang ekonomi untuk dipublikasikan di jurnal ini. Naskah yang masuk akan dievaluasi dan disunting untuk keseragaman format tanpa mengubah maksud.</p> <p>Topik yang di utamakan untuk terbit dijurnal ini :</p> <p>1. Bidang Ilmu Ekonomi</p> <p>2. Bidang Ilmu Manajemen</p> <p>3. Bidang Ilmu Akuntansi</p> STIE Bangkinang Publishing id-ID Jurnal Riset Manajemen Indonesia 2723-1305 EFFECT OF CAPABILITY AND AUTHORITY ON INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL EMPLOYEES AT PKS PTPN V SEI PAGAR https://jurnal.pascabangkinang.ac.id/index.php/jrmi/article/view/139 <p>This research aims to identify the effect of capability and authority on the intellectual capital of employees at PKS PT. Nusantara Plantation VSei Fence. Intellectual Capital is a feature needed to find opportunities and manage threats in life. The analysis used in this research is a multiple linear analysis with a total of 121 respondents. Hypothesis testing was tried with the F test and t test. Based on the research results, it can be concluded that simultaneously and partially capability and authority affect the intellectual capital of employees. The closeness of the bond between the independent variable and the dependent variable is strong with the donation of the independent variable to the dependent variable of 68.0%, while the remaining 32.0% is determined by other variables not listed in this research.</p> Zamhir Basem Mega Ariati Yulizar Yulizar Hak Cipta (c) 2022 Zamhir Basem, Mega Ariati, Yulizar Yulizar https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0 2022-07-31 2022-07-31 4 3 273 283 10.55768/jrmi.v4i3.139 PENGARUH PROMOSI MEDIA SOSIAL DAN WORD OF MOUTH TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KONSUMEN FLORIST DI KOTA BANGKINANG https://jurnal.pascabangkinang.ac.id/index.php/jrmi/article/view/140 <p>This research was conducted with the aim of examining the Influence of Social Media Promotion and Word Of Mouth on Florist Consumer Purchase Decisions in Bangkinang City and the variables that influence Florist Consumer Purchase Decisions in Bangkinang City. The population in this study are consumers who make purchasing decisions on Florists in Bangkinang City. non-probability sampling technique, namely purposive sampling. Purposive sampling is a sampling technique with certain considerations. The sample that is set in this research is based on the calculation results, it is known that the number of samples is 96 respondents. Hypothesis testing using multiple linear regression analysis with the help of SPSS 23.00 for windows. The results showed that simultaneously and partially Social Media Promotion and Word Of Mouth. Influence on Florist Consumer Purchase Decisions in Bangkinang City.</p> Andri Irawan Librina Tria Putri Henrizal Henrizal Hak Cipta (c) 2022 Andri Irawan, Librina Tria Putri, Henrizal Henrizal https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0 2022-07-31 2022-07-31 4 3 284 289 10.55768/jrmi.v4i3.140